Wednesday, October 26, 2011

26 Oct 2011

Our cell group organized Charlene's birthday party. Thank you to each and everyone present who came to celebrate Charlene's birthday! We are so blessed to have found a caring church, caring cell members who went the extra mile for us and supported us in whatever ways they could.

It was easy for us as we just needed to be present. We enjoyed the fellowship tremendously and felt really loved. I am sure Charlene can feel the love too as she love going to cell group and to church every week.

These 2 years have been the most difficult in my 30 years of life. But I am grateful to God that Charlene has progressed so much and done so well! I am thankful to God that I am able to see Charlene smile and whine and responding to me each and everyday. She is really super cute...

Potluck

Deco

Thank you Auntie Lee Lee for the pretty ralph polo dress

Pretty cake

Charlene looking at her birthday balloon



No comments:

Post a Comment